This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fangold Official website is finally open!
Hi Britons,

Prepare your deck, grab your beer and don't forget to rustle up all the luck you have, because today we are going to uncover the Fangold website. Fangold: the eventful adventure of Land of Britain, a new multi-platform free-to-play digital collectible card game for Windows®, Macintosh®, Linux®, Android® and iOS® set in the world of Land of Britain.

Go Britons!

http://fangold.landofbritain.com/
So it's been a day. Where's the website?
(05-19-2015, 01:13 PM)Squishy Wrote:  So it's been a day. Where's the website?

Hi, Squishy this ii the website http://fangold.landofbritain.com/

Cheer!

Evon
Website looks... nice.
Wish You good luck! I am impatiently waiting for details.
Nice , :D good project
So when can we actually expect this game to be functional?
(05-25-2015, 09:36 AM)Squishy Wrote:  So when can we actually expect this game to be functional?

You are running ahead of the train =) It would be great to see at least all the features in text format.
Then Kickstarter and maybe after a year we can see functional BETA.
I believe they said they were going to do a kickstarter by the end of this month, though now I highly doubt it.
Online card game trend just keep rolling - Bethesda announces Elder Scrolls card game.
(05-18-2015, 07:40 PM)Evon Wrote:  Hi Britons,

Prepare your deck, grab your beer and don't forget to rustle up all the luck you have, because today we are going to uncover the Fangold website. Fangold: the eventful adventure of Land of Britain, a new multi-platform free-to-play digital collectible card game for Windows®, Macintosh®, Linux®, Android® and iOS® set in the world of Land of Britain.

Go Britons!

http://fangold.landofbritain.com/

Was this a time limited event or something? I've gone to the website link provided in your post, but there isn't anything there. Am confused. ..would enjoy playing something related to LoB down the road, or something simply from the same creators.

Again, looking forward to more news and developments! Icon_mrgreen
"Tower located in one of the dungeons of Fangold" via Fangold Facebook page

[Image: 11023814_1650429688508392_7943354729431853643_o.png]
I believe I noticed the fangold site open for registration, but it is only in Italian. Is the registration in English going to be open soon?
English would be nice.  =)

A link to it from the main Land of Britain page would be nice too.  Though maybe why we only find the teaser on the English side is that the game is not in English yet.  =)

A date or a projected idea of when this will be in English would be nice. Also, if Fangold is to help fund the making of the MMO, the faster it is ready in English the faster it will help you gain funds and get the lore of the game out there to a worldwide population. =)
16 days and counting!!! ..my ocd has been kicked into overdrive!